The bond has been presented to the jail or clerk and the Client has been released from custody. What now? Knowing what everyone is responsible for will keep things on track.
- Each week on Monday the Client checks in by phone
- Please know your court date and time when you call
- Call after each court appearance with an update
- Appear in court in person each time
- Notify the office with any changes of information
- Retain an attorney for cases that require one
- Any conditions set by a Judge will be followed
- Don’t leave the jurisdiction of the court
Cj Knight is a Professional Bondsman, he has been assisting clients for nearly 20 years. When your freedom is in jeopardy you need someone with experience to show you the way. If you or someone you know has a warrant or is in jail, call Cj, he can post bail anywhere in Oklahoma and many other states. When others tell you no, call Cj, he will find a way to say yes.
You can leave them in jail or call Cj, he will post that bail.